Last updated: December 20, 2021
Your information when You use the Service and tells You about Your privacy rights and how
We use Your Personal data to provide and improve the Service. By using the Service, You agree
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the
conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they
in singular or in plural.
- Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of
- Company (referred to as either "the Company", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this
refers to Thor Fortune Shipping Pte Ltd., 127a Telok Ayer Street.
- Cookies are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any
device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website
- Country refers to: Singapore
- Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a
cellphone or a
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable
- Service refers to the Website.
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on
the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company
facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform
related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
- Third-party Social Media Service refers to any website or any social network
through which a User can log in or create an account to use the Service.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of
Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page
- Website refers to Everseapp, accessible from everseapp.com
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other
entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as
Collecting and Using Your
Types of Data Collected
While using Our Service, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable
that can be used to contact or identify You. Personally identifiable information may include,
but is not
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Usage Data
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Service.
Usage Data may include information such as Your Device's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP
browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that You visit, the time and date of
the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When You access the Service by or through a mobile device, We may collect certain information
automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile
unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobile operating system, the type of
Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit our Service or when
the Service by or through a mobile device.
Information from Third-Party Social Media Services
The Company allows You to create an account and log in to use the Service through the following
Third-party Social Media Services:
If You decide to register through or otherwise grant us access to a Third-Party Social Media
may collect Personal data that is already associated with Your Third-Party Social Media
account, such as Your name, Your email address, Your activities or Your contact list associated
You may also have the option of sharing additional information with the Company through Your
Social Media Service's account. If You choose to provide such information and Personal Data,
registration or otherwise, You are giving the Company permission to use, share, and store it in
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
information. Tracking technologies used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track
and to improve and analyze Our Service. The technologies We use may include:
- Cookies or Browser Cookies.A cookie is a small file placed on Your Device. You can
Your browser to refuse all Cookies or to indicate when a Cookie is being sent. However, if
not accept Cookies, You may not be able to use some parts of our Service. Unless you have
- Flash Cookies.Certain features of our Service may use local stored objects (or Flash
to collect and store information about Your preferences or Your activity on our Service.
Cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as those used for Browser Cookies. For
information on how You can delete Flash Cookies, please read "Where can I change the
disabling, or deleting local shared objects?" available athttps://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/disable-local-shared-objects-flash.html#main_Where_can_I_change_the_settings_for_disabling__or_deleting_local_shared_objects_
- Web Beacons. Certain sections of our Service and our emails may contain small
files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel
permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an
for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of a certain
verifying system and server integrity).
Cookies can be "Persistent" or "Session" Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on Your personal
mobile device when You go offline, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as You close Your
browser. You can learn more about cookies here: Cookies by TermsFeed Generator.
We use both Session and Persistent Cookies for the purposes set out below:
- Necessary / Essential CookiesType: Session Cookies
Administered by: Us
Cookies are essential to provide You with services available through the Website and to
to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of
accounts. Without these Cookies, the services that You have asked for cannot be provided,
only use these Cookies to provide You with those services.
- Cookies Policy / Notice Acceptance CookiesType: Persistent Cookies
- Functionality CookiesType: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
Cookies allow us to remember choices You make when You use the Website, such as remembering
login details or language preference. The purpose of these Cookies is to provide You with a
personal experience and to avoid You having to re-enter your preferences every time You use
For more information about the cookies we use and your choices regarding cookies, please visit
Use of Your Personal Data
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the usage of our
- To manage Your Account: to manage Your registration as a user of the Service. The
Personal Data You provide can give You access to different functionalities of the
are available to You as a registered user.
- For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and undertaking of
purchase contract for the products, items or services You have purchased or of any other
contract with Us through the Service.
- To contact You:To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent
of electronic communication, such as a mobile application's push notifications regarding
or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted
including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide You with news, special offers and general information about other
services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already
enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information.
- To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us.
- For business transfers: We may use Your information to evaluate or conduct a
divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of
all of Our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or
proceeding, in which Personal Data held by Us about our Service users is among the
- For other purposes: We may use Your information for other purposes, such as data
analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional
and to evaluate and improve our Service, products, services, marketing and your
We may share Your personal information in the following situations:
- With Service Providers: We may share Your personal information with Service
monitor and analyze the use of our Service, to contact You.
- For business transfers: We may share or transfer Your personal information in
with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or
of all or a portion of Our business to another company.
- With Affiliates: We may share Your information with Our affiliates, in which case
any other subsidiaries, joint venture partners or other companies that We control or
under common control with Us.
- With business partners: We may share Your information with Our business partners
You certain products, services or promotions.
- With other users: when You share personal information or otherwise interact in
areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly
distributed outside. If You interact with other users or register through a Third-Party
Media Service, Your contacts on the Third-Party Social Media Service may see Your name,
pictures and description of Your activity. Similarly, other users will be able to view
descriptions of Your activity, communicate with You and view Your profile.
- With Your consent: We may disclose Your personal information for any other
Retention of Your Personal Data
The Company will retain Your Personal Data only for as long as is necessary for the purposes
with our legal obligations (for example, if we are required to retain your data to comply
applicable laws), resolve disputes, and enforce our legal agreements and policies.
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is
retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the
to improve the functionality of Our Service, or We are legally obligated to retain this data
longer time periods.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company's operating offices
and in any
other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this
information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of Your
province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may
those from Your jurisdiction.
agreement to that transfer.
The Company will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that Your data is treated
organization or a country unless there are adequate controls in place including the security
data and other personal information.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
If the Company is involved in a merger, acquisition or asset sale, Your Personal Data may be
transferred. We will provide notice before Your Personal Data is transferred and becomes
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if
to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a
Other legal requirements
The Company may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of
over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use
commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect
identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If You are a parent or guardian
are aware that Your child has provided Us with Personal Data, please contact Us. If We
that We have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 13 without verification of
parental consent, We take steps to remove that information from Our servers.
If We need to rely on consent as a legal basis for processing Your information and Your
requires consent from a parent, We may require Your parent's consent before We collect and
Links to Other Websites
Our Service may contain links to other websites that are not operated by Us. If You click on
party link, You will be directed to that third party's site. We strongly advise You to
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or
of any third party sites or services.
We will let You know via email and/or a prominent notice on Our Service, prior to the change
Policy are effective when they are posted on this page.
If you have any questions about these Terms and Conditions, You can contact us: us: By email: